REPULSE: Galactic Rivals
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Grab some friends and take part in an intense local multiplayer mayhem!
You can now test the experimental online demo here
We got Greenlit! Thank you all for your votes!!
- You have the ability to attract and repulse deadly cubes at high speed towards your friends!
- A dozen of game modes around this repulsion mechanic.
- Punchy synthwave soundtrack made by RADIANT and Loïc Bourdrel.
- Up to 4 players in local multiplayer.
- Demo currently available with 2 modes (out of 10 for the final release).
- Full release in March 2017.
- Beta starting in December 2016.
- Playable with keyboard & mouse or gamepad.
You can also leave a comment down below, we will take your feedback/question into account and make the game better!
Thank you for playing!
You can also play an Experimental build, showcasing the "Illuminati Gold" color palette mode, as well a slightly different visual feedbacks. These are not finished features: Please take it into account when giving us your feedback.
|Published||136 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||in 27 days|
|Tags||Arcade, Futuristic, Local multiplayer, Neon, Physics, Retro|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.