REPULSE: Galactic Rivals
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Grab some friends and take part in an intense local multiplayer mayhem!
[NEWS] We got Greenlit! Thank you all for your votes!!
- You have the ability to attract and repulse deadly cubes at high speed towards your friends!
- A dozen of game modes around this repulsion mechanic.
- Punchy synthwave soundtrack made by RADIANT and Loïc Bourdrel.
- Up to 4 players in local multiplayer.
- Demo currently available with 2 modes (out of 10 for the final release).
- Full release in March 2017.
- Beta starting in December 2016.
- Playable with keyboard & mouse or gamepad.
You can also leave a comment down below, we will take your feedback/question into account and make the game better!
Thank you for playing!
You can also play an Experimental build, showcasing the "Illuminati Gold" color palette mode, as well a slightly different visual feedbacks. These are not finished features: Please take it into account when giving us your feedback.
|Published||18 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Release date||In 145 days|
|Tags||Arcade, Futuristic, Local multiplayer, Neon, Physics, Retro|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.